Sitting in this seat
– Two of my roommates were sitting on the big couch, so I took the recliner.
Living in this house
– I met my roommates through my weekly kinky Happy Hour. We became friends. They wanted to move into together and needed one more roommate. I wanted lower rent and emotional support.
Finding the Happy Hour
– After going to Dark Odyssey Summer Camp 2010, I craved being around kinky people. Went on FetLife and found out about the weekly Happy Hour. Went by myself one Thursday; been going regularly ever since.
DO Summer Camp
– One of my work friends is in a triad and is kinky. She posted on her Facebook that she was going. I had just moved out of the apartment I shared with my boyfriend. Chance to rebound and renew.
Broke up with my Ex
– I wanted marriage and kids; he was emotionally distant and very much a man-child. And he moved his mother in; steel pipe that broke my camel’s back.
Met my boyfriend
– Through my work in production lighting.
– I graduated college with a Theatre degree. I specialized in lighting.
– In high school, I was a member of the back stage run crew for the yearly musical.
– All girls Catholic school in a city where the best schools were not public. My parents paid; my life has been the better for it.
– Met while on the job. He was a doctor; she was a secretary. He was, and still is, married. She loved him anyway. One time, my mother did not use her diaphragm. Oh, and she was Catholic.
Categorised as: Random
Comments are disabled on this post